Join Our Community

We will keep you posted!

Profile Notifications Browse News Academy Watchlist Search

Please use your device on portrait mode for best experience.

Death Road
9.2

Death Road

Play
Playable
Death Road
Racing, Action

DRACE

$0.00202 (-0.98%)
BNB
0xa6c897caaca3db7fd6e2d2ce1a00744f40ab87bb

70.7X

ATH ROI

-

Market Cap

$110.7

Volume (24h)
Performance (7d)

Introduction

Death Road is a blockchain-based play-to-earn, action-based racing NFT game that utilizes the Binance Smart Chain network with its cryptocurrency, DRACE. In the game, players try to cover the longest distance possible by overcoming various obstacles and destroying enemy vehicles on their journey. 

Gameplay

Death Road metaverse is a virtual city where the racers can buy, sell, rent, and trade cars or lands and compete against each other in battle mode to earn token rewards. To start the game, each player has to go to the Showroom and buy NFT boxes to open to get NFT cars. In addition, players can obtain their NFT cars straight from the game’s in-game marketplace. 

Players must own at least five cars to be able to buy land. After purchasing the land, players can build a garage in the city. A player with five or more cars can offer car rental services via their garage. Racers without a garage can only rent cars from garage owners since they don’t have a place to put their cars if they own them. The land/garage owners can also participate in the game's voting process for upcoming development and upgrades. 

The game’s Battle Mode has two sub-modes within; in the PvP-focused version, players fight against other real players, and the winner of the race receives the amount paid by the losing side as a prize. In PvE mode, players try to cover the longest distance possible with their cars by overcoming various obstacles and destroying AI vehicles. 

Token Information

Death Road uses the DRACE token as its native token. Players can use DRACE to buy packs, protection cards, the play turns, and lands. Also, they can pay fees with DRACE for car upgrades, and use DRACE token as an entry fee for races. DRACE tokens can be used for in-game utilities without any additional cost. These tokens can be earned by racing, and staking, and can be used to own more racing cars. As a side note, only the players with more than five cars can unlock all the utilities and features in the game.

Related Games

Browse All

Give a rating for Death Road

Play-to-earn

Potential

Gameplay

Write a review for Death Road

Please describe what you liked or disliked about this game and whether you recommend it to others. Please remember to be polite and follow the Rules and Guidelines.

Maximum 30 characters

Minimum 100 characters

Formatting help

You can use these markup tags to add formatting to your review.

Syntax Result
[h]Header text[/h]

Header text

[b]Bold text[/b] Bold text
[u]Underlined text[/u] Underlined text
[s]Strikethrough text[/s] Strikethrough text
[spoiler]Spoiler text[/spoiler] Spoiler text
[hr] Renders a horizontal rule
[url=https://spintop.network]Website link[/url] Website link
[ul]
[*]List item
[*]List item
[/ul]
  • List item
  • List item
[ol]
[*]List item
[*]List item
[*]List item
[/ol]
  1. List item
  2. List item
  3. List item
[table]
[tr]
[th]Head a[/th]
[th]Head b[/th]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Cell 1a[/td]
[td]Cell 1b[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Cell 2a[/td]
[td]Cell 2b[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
Head a Head b
Cell 1a Cell 1b
Cell 2a Cell 2b

Please select the reason why you are reporting this review:

Additional information:

Tip User

Please select the amount of SPIN you want to tip

Tokenomics

2%

Airdrop

2.50%

Liquidity pools

8%

Marketing

10%

Team

23.70%

Token Sale

53.80%

Play-to-earn

IDO ICO PRV
DATE
 PRICE
 RAISED
AVAILABLE
LOCK UP
TOTAL SUPPLY
INITIAL VALUE
 FDMC
IDO (RedKite)
5-5 Sep 2021
$0.006
$103,000.00
17,166,666
20% unlocked at TGE, cliff 1 month, the remaining 80% vested over next 4 months.
1,000,000,000
Circulating Supply: 52,161,638
$8,046,013.00
IDO (GameFi)
5-5 Sep 2021
$0.006
$17,000.00
2,833,334
20% unlocked at TGE, cliff 1 month, the remaining 80% vested over next 4 months.

Max Supply: 1,000,000,000

IDO

$0.004
$868,000.00
217,000,000
20% unlocked at TGE, cliff for 2 months, 80% vested over next 10 months



Connect

Log in by connecting your wallet.

MetaMask

Haven’t got a crypto wallet yet?

Learn how to connect

User information

Upload an image

Edit photo

Let’s talk

Are you sure you want to continue?