Rules & Guidelines
These guidelines apply to all places in the Spintop Network where users can post content. This includes, but is not limited to comments, guides, and reviews.
When providing feedback, posting information, or discussing a game on Gamepedia, whether it’s negative or positive, please make sure you are being relevant, constructive, and polite.
Please note that our moderators reserve the right to delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate, abusive, or incorrectly categorized.
Do not do any of the following:
- Flame or insult other members.
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Post Reporting System.
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.).
- Post links to phishing sites
- Post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rickrolls) or Re-post Deleted Content.
- Openly argue with a moderator.
- Manipulation of the User Review system or voting/rating systems.
Do not post any content on Gamepedia containing the following:
- Porn, inappropriate or offensive content, warez or leaked content, or anything else not safe for work.
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits.
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke.
- Posted copyright material such as magazine scans.
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals.
- Racism, discrimination.
- Abusive language, including swearing.
- Drugs and alcohol.
- Religious, political, and other "prone to huge arguments" threads.
- No Backseat Moderating.
- Let the moderators do the moderating. Backseat moderating is when people who are not moderators try to enforce the forum rules. If you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the Report button or simply ignore the offensive post(s), thread, or review.
Report Posts to Moderators
Should you observe a fellow Community member breaking these rules please report the post or item by clicking the Report button located on every post and review.
Repeated offenders of the above rules and guidelines will be banned from posting any further content. Any moderator has the ability to ban a user for violating the rules at their discretion.